Wednesday, October 20

MechWorld Project: 3D Process

Oct. 21, 2010
My student version of Maya is expiring on Monday. Yay-uh! My laptop's got 8.5 edition, though...geez. So for this one I plainly went for all the solid shapes here which should give me a good base to start my details on. Thanks guys for looking---I'll keep adding to it like always.


Oct. 20, 2010
I don't know what it is about 3d modeling that I approach things badly the first few days!--- I basically figure out that you have to start with broad shapes before you go into detail---I'm way too impatient for that! I do feel the torso is getting there though. I'll keep updating..

2 comments:

Cory D said...

Awesome, thats alot of detail and should be fun to model.

will stay tuned. :)

MOTH3R said...

It feels it is time for you to try Luxology Modo :)

Post a Comment